Once contacted we will attend site to carry out the following,
A free, no obligation site survey and appraisal.
During the initial site survey ICC will establish the following,
- Visual inspection and site survey.
- Establish a clear understanding of works and objectives involved.
- Ascertain site specific health & safety requirements.
- Make initial verbal recommendations.
Where necessary submit a written report including,
- Recommendation, course of action and likely outcome.
- Where required carry out a sample clean to establish standards.
Submit a comprehensive written quotation for works including fixed lump sum costs.
Subject to acceptance and an order or instruction to proceed,
- Provide a non generic & comprehensive bespoke Risk Assessment.
- Provide a non generic & comprehensive bespoke Method Statement.
- Provide all necessary COSHH data sheets.
- Provide client with company insurance documentation.
- Provide client with appropriate tax status and documentation.
- Provide client with operatives’ accreditation, CSCS cards, IPAF, PASMA etc
- Provide client with company H & S Policy and Environmental Policy.
Attend clients own site Health, Safety & induction procedures, where applicable.
- ICC to conduct its own initial health & safety pre-checks.
- ICC to carry out its own site & work specific induction,
- ICC to carry out its own pre-start bespoke Risk Assessment induction.
- ICC to carry out its own pre-start bespoke Method Statement induction.
- Working supervisor to sign and record acknowledgement of above.
- Working operatives to sign and record acknowledgement of above.
- Management to attend site at agreed regular intervals to ensure compliance.
- Toolbox talks to be carried out at two weekly intervals or sooner as agreed.
All above items will be in addition to the clients own site specific procedures.