Why work with us?
Our sales teams won’t make unrealistic promises, we want your business, but not at any cost. We are realistic, you’re unlikely to use our services again if we fail to deliver, so any promises and commitments we make will be matched by results. Our objective is to secure you as a client and receive future business.
Once contacted we will attend site to carry out the following,
Free no obligation site survey and consultancy which will include the following,
- Visual site inspection and survey
- Establish a clear understanding of works and objectives involved.
- Ascertain site specific health & safety requirements.
- Make initial verbal recommendations.
Where necessary submit a written report which will include thefollowing,
- Submit a report including recommendations, course of action and likely outcome.
- Submit a comprehensive written quotation for works including fixed lump sum costs.
- Where required carry out a sample clean to establish standards.
Subject to acceptance and an order or instruction to proceed,
- Provide a non generic & comprehensive bespoke Risk Assessment.
- Provide a non generic & comprehensive bespoke Method Statement.
- Provide all necessary COSHH data sheets.
- Provide client with company insurance documentation.
- Provide client with appropriate tax status and documentation.
- Provide client with operatives’ accreditation, CSCS cards, IPAF, PASMA etc
- Provide client with company H & S Policy and Environmental Policy.
- Attend site for clients own Health, Safety & induction procedures, where applicable.
- ICC to conduct its own initial health & safety pre-checks.
- ICC to carry out its own site & work specific induction,
- ICC to carry out its own pre-start bespoke Risk Assessment induction.
- ICC to carry out its own pre-start bespoke Method Statement induction.
- Working supervisor to sign and record acknowledgement of above.
- Working operatives to sign and record acknowledgement of above.
- Management to attend site at agreed regular intervals to ensure compliance.
- Toolbox talks to be carried out at two weekly intervals or sooner as agreed.
All above items will be in addition to the clients own site specific procedures.